Dog Silencer® Training Pack
- Dog Silencer® features:
- Automated, humane bark control
- Silence any dog within 300 feet
- Remote control
- OnGuard™ features:
- On-the-go bark control
- Brilliant LED flashlight
- Loud, pulsating safety alarm
At home or on the go!
You're already picturing the Dog Silencer keeping dogs quiet around your home, but what about inside the house?
Or walking past the yapper a few houses down…
Or those noisy bark-filled car trips that feel much longer than they really are…
Whether it’s your dog or neighborhood dogs driving you crazy, the Dog Silencer Training Pack has you covered. The Dog Silencer stops barking around your home while OnGuard is great when you're on the go. Now you can live a bark free life and address those “other” annoying dog habits!
The handheld OnGuard is a safe and effective solution to stop unwanted dog behavior. This includes jumping on furniture, barking at the door, or even to help repel approaching dogs in your neighborhood. With a push of a button, this handheld ultrasonic device catches the dog's attention and distracts him from whatever he's doing.
Having both the Dog Silencer and OnGuard at your disposal gives you more flexibility to train your dog, neighborhood dogs, or even multiple dogs!
Here's why this is such a great combination:
- Use the Dog Silencer to control barking around your home.
- Let the Dog Silencer do the bark training while you're away.
- Use the OnGuard for instant, customized training for other bad behaviors.
- And for those stubborn moments, use the Dog Silencer Training Pack in tandem for added correction!
Or call: 1-800-657-8214
Designed in Oregon, USA by Good Life®
Dog Silencer Features
- 75-Foot bark detection range
- 300-Foot sound distance
- Long battery life
- Weather resistant
- Still humane and shock free!
- Dog Silencer Manual
- Ultrasonic corrective trainer
- High output LED flashlight
- Loud, audible panic alarm
- Take OnGuard with you on walks, runs, or car rides.
- Train or repel dogs up to 50 feet away
- Battery operated
- Ergonomic hand grip
- Durable dual rubber coating
- OnGuard Manual
Ultrasonic Bark Control Products Comparison
Dog Silencer® PetSafe Outdoor Bark Control Guardian Bark Control Bark Stop Pro Viatek Super Bark Stop Dog Silencer® PetSafe Outdoor Bark Control Guardian Bark Control Bark Stop Pro Viatek Super Bark Stop Bark Detection Range 75 Feet 50 Feet 25 Feet 50 Feet 35 Feet Adjustable Sensitivity Yes Yes No Yes Yes Sound Distance 200 Feet 50 Feet 25 Feet 75 Feet 50 Feet Remote Control Yes No No Yes No AC Powered Yes No No Yes No Battery Powered Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Indoor Use Yes No Yes Yes No Outdoor Use Yes Yes No Yes Yes Water Resistant Yes Yes No Yes Yes Unit Dimensions (inches) 4.25 × 5.25 × 1.8 5.1 × 12.2 × 5.6 8.0 × 2.75 × 8.5 10.2 × 7.3 × 3.7 9.8 × 6.8 × 5.3 Unit Weight 1 lbs 1.1 lbs 0.55 lbs 1.8 lbs 2 lbs
Ultrasonic handheld trainer comparison
OnGuard™ Dazer Dog-Off Pro Handheld Sunbeam Sonic Egg PetSafe Remote Trainer OnGuard™ Dazer Dog-Off Pro Handheld Sunbeam Sonic Egg PetSafe Remote Trainer Ultrasonic Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Indicator Light Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Sound Distance 50 Feet 20 Feet 30 Feet 15 Feet 30 Feet Personal Safety Alarm Yes No Yes No No Indoor Use Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Outdoor Use Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Flashlight Yes No No No No Lanyard Yes No No Yes No Water Resistant Yes No No Yes No Unit Dimensions (inches) 5.9 × 2.3 × 1.8 4.5 × 2.2 × 1.2 3.75 × 2.5 × 1.25 -N/A 6 × 2.5 × 7.8 Unit Weight 0.25 lbs 0.35 lbs 0.17 lbs 0.03 lbs 0.42 lbs
Get to know your BarkWise
OnGuard training tips: barking at the front door
You're familiar with the scene… Someone knocks at the door or rings the bell and your dog goes berserk. Frustrated you speed to the door, rehearsing your apology for whoever is on the other side.
With your OnGuard in hand, try this instead.
- As soon as your dog barks, calmly stand up and walk to the door. Never yell at your dog for barking, it will increase his energy level and make the problem worse.
- Step in front of the dog, positioning your body between him and the door.
- Point your OnGuard at the dog then press and hold the ultrasonic button.
- Take a step towards the dog, essentially using your body to push him back from the door.
For extra stubborn dogs you can activate the strobe light feature in addition to the ultrasonic sound.
- Once the dog has backed away from the door, let go of the sound & light buttons. Allow him to calm down for a moment and then open the door.
- Remember to reinforce your dog's good behavior, as soon as they do what you want. Give him a small treat / verbal praise / pet them to let them know you're happy with their good behavior. Keep your OnGuard close by so that when training opportunities come, you'll be ready.
Results are unlikely to be immediate. Training steps should be repeated as often as necessary to teach your dog when his behavior is not acceptable — but he should also be praised for his good behavior.
Dog Silencer® in Action
Watch how the Dog Silencer® teaches a dog to stop barking!
Dog Silencer® Features
This video gives a brief overview of the device's features and abilities.
OnGuard™ in action
This video demonstrates using the OnGuard to train a dog not to bark when a visitor comes knocking at the front door.
Get the best results
This video features an older model, but the usage is the same for the current Dog Silencer®.
See a brief demonstration on the proper installation of batteries.
You likely cannot hear the ultrasonic sound, so how do you know your OnGuard is working? If you want a definitive answer, use the process shown in this video.