International Shipping Information
Your order ships from the United States. Shipping costs do not include VAT (Value Added Tax), duties or customs fees, if applicable.
All orders are shipped via UPS Worldwide. Upon request, orders can be sent by FedEx International. We cannot ship using DHL or U.S. Postal Service.
Orders generally ship 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Once the order ships, it is usually delivered in 3-5 business days. We will make every effort to ship your order as fast as we can, but please keep in mind that delivery times are estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
VAT, Duties & Customs
Shipping Costs do not include VAT (Value Added Tax), duties or customs fees. Any such fees, if applicable, are to be paid by the customer.
These fees may be due at the time of delivery, or UPS may later send you an invoice for the fees due. We do not know at the time of order how much those additional processing and handling charges, taxes and/or duties will cost.
In order to expedite customs clearance, UPS may advance duty and taxes on behalf of the payer. A Disbursement Fee based on the amount advanced will be assessed and billed to the payer. The minimum fee is $6.50 USD or 2% of the Import duties and taxes; subject to $50.00 minimum declared value and $500.00 maximum.
In the event that you refuse your package or do not pay the duties and taxes, the package is usually returned back to us. You are then responsible for return shipping and/or applicable duties, taxes and fees if incurred for any reason or by any of the following circumstances.
- When your carrier makes three (3) unsuccessful attempts to deliver your parcel to your address because you are not at home and/or do not pay duties and taxes if applicable or required.
- If you refuse delivery of your parcel for any reason.
- If you refuse to pay duties and taxes.
- If your parcel is returned by customs.
- If you provided an invalid address when placing your order.
When a refused package comes back to us for any of the reasons given, we will issue a refund of the balance after all fees have been paid. If we must abandon the package due to high return shipping costs, a $25.00 fee will be deducted from your final refund.
We guarantee that your shipment will be delivered on time, except when it is delayed due to causes beyond our carriers' control. For example:
- Adverse weather conditions, natural disasters or other acts of God
- Delays caused by customs, governments or other law authorities
- The unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the shipment
- Shipments released without obtaining a signature if a signature release is on file
- If a recipient accepts a delivery without noting any damage on the delivery record
- Packages delayed or undeliverable due to insufficient information provided by the customer
- International Holidays
- Riots or other civil disruptions
- Disruption or failure of communication and information systems (UPS, FedEx or otherwise)
- Disruptions in national or local air or ground transportation networks (UPS, FedEx or otherwise)
Shipping and handling costs (including duties or taxes) will not be refunded based on these types of delays.